You might have heard about the power of persuasive copywriting. Perhaps from a friend, colleague, or blog.
In this case, you are already familiar with the benefits of sales copy:
- Improve your web site's ranking on Google, Bing, and Yahoo;
- Lead customer's down your sales funnel and get them to buy; and...
- Build business relationships that turn into business deals down the road.
Let us be honest here... a good sales copywriter can help you sell products with a smack'n good sales letter...
In my case, I do something different.
Instead of one-off sales letters, articles, or web pages -- I work for the long haul because I can be called upon for the many challenges you will face when marketing your products.
- Need to create trust with your audience? Create engaging blog content and grow your email list with a lead magnet.
- Can't explain your service or product clearly? Create a Unique Sales Proposition (USP) and spread your message with a sales story your customer's connect with.
- My business or product is boring! Like a defibrillator, shock your sales story back to life! Your sales story is the heart of your business, keep it alive.
A copywriter must get deep into your subject, your industry, and your business to get the longterm business results you want.
If I can't imagine us working together a year from now, I will refer you to someone else who can better fit your businesses's needs.
Here's why. I believe depth is the game. With depth, your business can surge forward, and if you agree with this...
Then you are 10 steps ahead of every business!
How Can I Help?
For Web developers, B2B Businesses, and Local Business Owners
I create SEO content that speaks to your target customer. Attract new customers and turn those customers into recurring buyers with targeted content.
Is your website leaking traffic? Plug that hole and turn those leaking visitors into paying customers with sales copy and conversion optimization (CRO).
I offer a full website copywriting service for my clients. This includes SEO, branding, site architecture, sales writing, and more.
Want More Customers?
Tell me about your business, your goals, and why you need a copywriter.
Even if I am not the right fit, I will point you in the right direction. Click the button below to send me a message.
Where is all the attention?
- Close to 80 million websites are created every year. If you want to differentiate yourself from your competitors, the well-balanced sales and branding mind of a website copywriter is what you need.
- More than 2 million blogs are published everyday. I wish there was a magic bullet to break through the noise, but instead it is an arduous process of research, writing, rewriting, and testing.
- Close to 80% of users ignore paid ads. This means it is better to rank on Google organically. Some copywriters understand how to optimize your web pages and blogs for people AND search engines.
In the last three years I have helped businesses reach their goals with my writing. I don't know how I landed here, but my trajectory has led me here because of one thing: I am good at what I do. I get my current clients results, they keep me around, and I don't have to go off searching for new ones.
Also, I just love it. Business owners, entrepreneurs, and web developers are some of the most passionate people you can meet and work with.
What my clients are saying...
Build Your Bottom Line...
I am a laid back guy who likes to help people.
• Engage with clients and build long-term relationships,
• Increase sales with Conversion Rate Optimization,
• Boost your rankings and audit your website.
Include this in your subject line, "Dear Dr. Defibrillator, O' Mighty Sales Story Shocker"... just do it. You might get something cool!