How I've Helped
• Streamlined the content creation process
• Crafted compelling articles to drive traffic and exposure
• Advised on content production needs and lead generation
TRED is as a groundbreaking car selling platform which aims to disrupt the "showroom" aspect of car shopping.
Since its founding, the company has received a total of $4 million in funding from investors like Rick Wagoner (General Motors CEO) and Chris Sacca (Lowercase Capital) which, along with its recent partnership will Ally Financial, has poised the company to disrupt the car selling industry.
I was approached in early 2017 to help bring their content marketing campaign to life. They needed content that would speak to their target customer (people who are tired of talking to dealerships, the pains of car shopping, and the high costs).
I still work with them today creating content to educate customers about the car buying and selling process with deliverables including:
• Long form articles to educate customers about buying and selling cars,
• Interest-generating articles about cars and pop culture,
• Copywriting to turn traffic into customers.
Want to see some samples from this project?
Let's talk about your project
I am going to ask you 7 simple questions about your project.
Even if we are not the right fit, your answers will help me point you to the best person who can help you.